4 июн. 2014 г.

Tokarev

& Paul: The die is cast... It’s impressive.

& Kane: This could get dirty, so, just how deep do you want this to go?
    Paul: How deep is hell?

& Kane: How’s someone like you get as far in your organization without knowing his guns?
    Paul: Knives are quiet, I like knives.

& Club guard: Вали отсюда!
    Donny: Speak English!
    Club guard: I speak three languages. How many you speak? Stupid Americans?


& Vanessa: I want to know.
    Paul: What? What would you really want to know? Huh? What do you want to know? You want to know how many people I jacked-up last night, and how loud the screams were?
    Vanessa: No, I...
    Paul: Then what!?
    Vanessa: Is it over?
    Paul: It ’s just beginning.

& Paul: It’s okay, you’ll be dead soon.

& Chernov: What’s this world comin’ to, huh? When I was a young man, we used to settle our disputes with this. Words were exchanged, before gun shots. People KNEW what was coming to them... and why. These days, they shoot first. There’s no rationale, no protocol, nothing but blood and confusion. How are we supposed to know what these men want?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий