20 июн. 2014 г.

Queen for a Day

Arrested Development 2×8

& Michael: Maybe it’s time you got out there and started meeting people, you know? Meetin’ women. Meetin’ women who didn’t give birth to you...
    Tobias: Maybe you could go with me.

& Tobias: My schedule, however, is as open as my relationship with my wife.

& Gob: No, I don’t need to be president. I just liked having an office, a title.
    Michael: Sure.
    Gob: Paycheck.
    Michael: M-hm.
    Gob: Also I need a company car.

& Tobias: Lucille 2!
    Lucille 2: Buster!
    Tobias: So you’re back.
    Lucille 2: Oh, I’m back, Buster! And I am rock steady! No more dizzies.

& Lucille 2: I am stable as a table.


& Michael: How’d you pay for it?
    Lucille: I cashed in some stock. You knew it was unfrozen.
    Michael: I know. I sent you that letter. It says not to sell, or we’re gonna lose control.
    Lucille: It does? I stopped at “unfrozen.”

& Barry: Unfortunately, it’s a private stock... so you cannot just buy up the shares unless someone is willing to sell.
    Michael: Are you sure?
    Barry: That’s what they said on AskJeeves.

& Tobias: No, no! It’s supposed to say “Tobias’s Queen Mary.” No, that is not what it says. I distinct- Hello?

& Tobias: All right, fellas, look. I know you know nothing but a life on the street... but I’d like to offer you something that the Queen Mary gave me... The joy of the stage. So maybe you could, uh, start jeté-ing... and stop “je-terrorizing” me.

& Michael: You just said that you fixed everything!
    Gob: Oh, I meant my problems. Yeah, she’s gonna make me the new president...

& Gob: You don’t need to prove yourself to me, little brother. You will always have a job here... But I do need the keys to the company car.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий