12 июн. 2014 г.

The Mountain and the Viper

Game of Thrones 4×8

& Pyp: How do 102 men stop 100,000?
    Edd: Whoever dies last, be a good lad and burn the rest of us. Once I’m done with this world... I don’t want to come back.

& Missandei: I’m sorry. I’m sorry they did that to you.
    Grey Worm: Why? Why sorry?
    Missandei: It’s a terrible thing to do to a boy.
    Grey Worm: If the masters never cut me, I never am Unsullied. I never stand in the Plaza of Pride when Daenerys Stormborn ordered us to kill the masters. I never am chosen to lead the Unsullied. I never meet Missandei from the island of Naath.

& Kenning: He wants us to surrender?
    Theon: My own father, your king, surrendered years ago to Robert Baratheon. I watched him bend the knee. There was no shame there. He fought with honor, as did you.
    Kenning: “No shame.” “Fought with honor...” Only a whipped dog would speak this way. Or a woman. Are you a woman, boy?
    Theon: You don’t know—
    Kenning: The ironborn will not surrender!

& Ramsay Snow: It’s fallen out of fashion, flaying. Sad, but true. Traditions are important. Where are we without our history? Eh?
    Theon: Yes, my lord.

& Lord Bolton: Tell me what you see.
    Ramsay Snow: Moors, fields, hills.
    Lord Bolton: Tell me what you see.
    Ramsay Snow: Nothing.
    Lord Bolton: Not nothing. The North.


& Lord Bolton: Ride 700 miles that way, you’re still in the North. 400 miles that way. 300 miles that way. The North is larger than the other six kingdoms combined. And I am the Warden of the North. The North is mine.

& Lord Bolton: Now tell me, what is your name?
    Ramsay Snow: Ramsay Snow.
    Lord Bolton: No, not Ramsay Snow. Open it... From this day until your last day, you are Ramsay Bolton, son of Roose Bolton, Warden of the North.

& Lord Baelish: Better to gamble on the man you know than the strangers you don’t? And you think you know me?
    Sansa: I know what you want.
    Lord Baelish: Do you?

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: Little shit deserved to die, but poison— poison’s a woman’s weapon. Men kill with steel.
    Arya: That’s your stupid pride talking. It’s why you’ll never be a great killer. I’d have killed Joffrey with a chicken bone if I had to.

& Robin Arryn: The Lord of the Vale belongs in the Eyrie, Mother said. She said it’s not safe outside.
    Lord Baelish: It wasn’t safe for her inside. People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later. Don’t worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts. That is what it means to be Lord of the Vale.

& Tyrion: Trial by combat... Deciding a man’s guilt or innocence in the eyes of the gods by having two other men hack each other to pieces. Tells you something about the gods.

& Tyrion: What’s the punishment for regicide? Drawing and quartering? Hanging? Breaking at the wheel?
    Jaime: Beheading.
    Tyrion: Seems rather ordinary.

& Tyrion: And he was my nephew as well, so what is that? Fratricide is brothers. Filicide is sons. Nepoticide. That’s the one. Matricide, patricide, infanticide, suicide... There’s no kind of killing that doesn’t have its own word.

& Tyrion: Laughing at another person’s misery was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else.

& Ellaria: You’re going to fight that?
    Prince Oberyn: I’m going to kill that.
    Ellaria: He is the biggest man I’ve ever seen.
    Prince Oberyn: Size does not matter when you are flat on your back.
    Tyrion: ’Thank the gods.’

& Prince Oberyn: Elia Martell. Who gave you the order? Who gave you the order?! Say her name! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children! Say it. Say her name.

& Lord Tywin: The gods have made their will known. Tyrion Lannister, in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon, First of His Name...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий