3 июн. 2014 г.

Mockingbird

Game of Thrones 4×7

& Jaime: He’s willing to sacrifice any of us.
    Tyrion: Not you. You’re the golden son. You could kill a king, lose a hand, fuck your own sister, you’ll always be the golden son.
    Jaime: Careful... I’m the last friend you’ve got.

& Jaime: I thought you were a realist. Didn’t realize you’d die for pride.
    Tyrion: Don’t give up on me just yet.

& Arya: So why go on?
    Dying Man: Habit.
    Arya: Nothing could be worse than this.
    Dying Man: Maybe nothing is worse than this.
    Arya: Nothing isn’t better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing.

& Tyrion: Why did you bother to come here?
    Bronn: You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out, you’d double their price.
    Tyrion: Is it two wives you want or two castles?
    Bronn: One of each will do. But if you want me to kill the Mountain for you, it’d better be a damn big castle.

& Bronn: Why should I risk it?
    Tyrion: Because you’re my friend.
    Bronn: Aye, I’m your friend. And when have you ever risked your life for me?

& Bronn: I like you, pampered little shit that you are. I just like myself more.
    Tyrion: I understand.


& Bronn: I’m sorry it has to be this way.
    Tyrion: Why are you sorry? Because you’re an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? That’s what I liked about you in the first place.
    Bronn: We had some good days together.
    Tyrion: Yes... we did.

& Bronn: What will you do?
    Tyrion: I suppose I’ll have to kill the Mountain myself. Won’t that make for a great song?
    Bronn: I hope to hear them sing it one day.

& Daario: Let me do what I do best.
    Daenerys: Very well. Do what you do best... Take off your clothes.

& Ser Jorah: The slaves you freed, brutality is all they’ve ever known. If you want them to know something else, you’ll have to show it to them.
    Daenerys: And repay the slavers with what? Kindness? A fine? A stern warning?
    Ser Jorah: It’s tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them, but there’s good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.

& Prince Oberyn: I will be your champion.

& Sansa: I was trying to remember what everything looked like. I’ll never see it again.
    Lord Baelish: A lot can happen between now and never. If you want to build a better home, first you must demolish the old one.

& Sansa: Lord Baelish...
    Lord Baelish: Call me Petyr.

& Lysa Arryn: Hundreds of feet... It’s fascinating what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height. The impact breaks them right apart. Like eggs dropped on the floor...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий