17 июн. 2014 г.

Walk of Shame

& Meghan: They’re not going to bring up the cat thing, right?
    Karlin: That was 100 years ago. No one looks at those YouTube things anymore.

& Meghan: Hey, hey. Excuse me. Is there any chance that you are not looking for a hooker?

& Scrilla: What the fuck are you doing?
    Meghan: I’m getting lost. Get lost somewhere else.
    Scrilla: Where?
    Meghan: I don’t know. That’s why they call that shit lost.

& Scrilla: Bitch, why are you so fast?

& Scrilla: Fuckin’ yellow-ass Terminator.

& Pookie: Bitch from the news.
    Meghan: Yeah. Right. I’m bitch from the news.
    Pookie: Look at this. “Be well.” I love it.

& Pookie: Look, bitch from the news, you real good and stuff, but I just think you need to work on inviting the audience in a little more. Earnin’ they trust. You have a natural, approachable beauty. I like it. But your delivery is just a little robotic. I just feel like you can show us a little more warmth. I know it’s in there.
    Scrilla: Pookie, what you smoking on?


& Scrilla: What’s wrong, sweetheart?
    Meghan: I don’t know anybody’s number. They were all in my phone. I use the voice dialing in my car, and everyone’s on speed dial.
    Scrilla: That’s some modern-day, fucked-up shit, huh?

& Scrilla: Meghan Miles from the news, you gotta go now. Go through that door, make a right. Go down the steps. You’ll see a vent. Jump in it. It’ll take you out the back. Go! Go!

& Rosie: You better be telling the truth, psycho, because I will out-psycho you. And if you hurt Meghan, I will reign fucking fury down on you.

& Rosie: I made a terrible mistake last night. I think I may have taken Iggy Pop home.

& Bus Driver: You might wanna think about another line of work, ’cause you ain’t no good at this. If you ain’t even got $1.50, you probably should think about retiring as a whore. And if you do scrape up $1.50, use it to buy yourself a sandwich. That’s the reason you can’t turn no tricks— ’cause you ain’t got no meat on your bones. Now, that advice was free, but this ride is $1.50. So you can pay that or you can get your ass off my bus.

& Rosie: All right, if you were Meghan Miles, where would you be?..

& Meghan: ...Nothing to see here!

& Rosie: Denise, four-point douche test. Go.
    Gordon: What?
    Denise: Have you ever been to a strip club?
    Gordon: Yes, but they make me uncomfortable.
    Denise: What do you call your penis?
    Gordon: My penis.
    Denise: That’s hot.
    Rosie: Denise, focus!
    Denise: Sorry. How do you feel about Robert Pattinson?
    Gordon: Not my favorite actor.
    Denise: You shut your mouth. Okay. Can I get a “whoop, whoop”?
    Gordon: Whoop, whoop.
    Denise: No. Don’t ever do that again. Kill an innocent dog or cheat on your girlfriend?
    Gordon: Cheat on my girlfriend. I’m not going to kill an innocent dog. That’s sick.
    Denise: You passed.
    Gordon: Okay. So, we’re good?
    Denise: Can I get a hot chocolate?
    Rosie: Not so fast.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий