1 июн. 2014 г.

The Runaways

Mad Men 7×5

& Lou: Don, why don’t you take the mound, throw out the first pitch?
    Don: Sure. Stan has some very preliminary work. Stan?..
    Stan: Should I move over there or do you want to come over here?
    Lou: I don’t know, Stan. Can you be smug from over there?
    Stan: Lou, I don’t know what you think you heard...
    Lou: I heard everything! From your first fart to your last dying breath.

& Lou: You ever heard of Underdog?
    Peggy: The cartoon?
    Lou: Yeah. Sweet Polly Purebred. Saturday morning. It makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year! Lou: Mostly for its creator Chet Stover of Dancer Fitzgerald...
    Mathis: “Scout’s Honor” is 100 times better. I can tell you right now, it’s a winner.
    Lou: You know who had a ridiculous dream and people laughed at him?
    Stan: You?
    Lou: What?!
    Stan: Oh, I did not mean that the way it sounded. I mean, if you’re telling us that this is your dream, I apologize for being one of those naysaying idiots. I hate people like that.
    Lou: Bob Dylan. Is he hip enough for you?

& Michael: I was just in the office and there’s something going on.
    Peggy: What?
    Michael: The computer.
    Peggy: It’s Saturday. Take the day off.
    Michael: That’s right. So why were Lou and Cutler having a secret meeting in that air-conditioned lair?
    Peggy: I don’t know.
    Michael: But I do... They’re homos.
    Peggy: Okay. Anything else to report?
    Michael: Peggy, it’s serious. That machine makes men do unnatural things.


& Bobby: Are they gonna get divorced?
    Sally: What? No. They’re the Dynamic Duo. That’s never going to happen.

& Michael: There’s this pressure in my head like there’s a hydrogen bomb that’s gonna go off. And then I realize it’s that hum in the office. It’s getting to me. I caught myself looking at Stan’s shoulders and getting, you know, excited.
    Peggy: Really?
    Michael: That’s the computer’s plan. Turn us all homo. Peggy, we got to reproduce! If there was a way to do it without having sex, I’d do it.

& Megan: How was the night on the town with Harry Crane?
    Don: Educational.

& Megan: This is the best place to be right now, Don. Right here.

& Betty: I’m tired of everyone telling me to shut up. I’m not stupid! I speak Italian.

& Michael: Get out while you can!..

& Lou: You’re incredible!
    Don: Thank you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий