22 июн. 2014 г.

The Children

Game of Thrones 4×10

& Mance Rayder: Of all the ways I’d kill you, poison would be the last.

& Mance Rayder: Are you capable of that, Jon Snow? Killing a man in his own tent when he’s just offered you peace? Is that what the Night’s Watch is? Is that what you are?

& Cersei: You don’t know, do you? You never believed it. How is that possible? What am I saying? Of course it’s possible. How can someone so consumed by the idea of his family have any conception what his actual family was doing?

& Cersei: One real look at your own children and you would have known.
    Lord Tywin: Known what?
    Cersei: Everything they say is true.

& Daenerys: What is it that you want from me?
    Fenesz: Your Grace, I ask you to let me sell myself back to Master Mighdal.
    Daenerys: You want to return to a man who owned you like a goat or a chair?!
    Fenesz: Please, Your Grace. The young may rejoice in the new world you have built for them, but for those of us too old to change, there is only fear and squalor. I am not alone. There are many outside waiting to beg the same of you.
    Daenerys: ... I did not take this city to preside over the injustice I fought to destroy. I took it to bring people freedom. But freedom means making your own choices. I will allow you to sign a contract with your former master. It may not cover a period lasting longer than a year.

& Maester Aemon: And now their watch is ended.


& Tormund: You spent too much time with us, Jon Snow. You can never be a kneeler again.

& Bran: Who are you?
    Child: The First Men called us the children, but we were born long before them.

& Bran: You’re going to help me walk again?
    First Man: You will never walk again... But you will fly.

& Arya: People coming... You can shit later. There’s people coming.

& Brienne: Come with me, Arya. I’ll take you to safety.
   ’The Hound’ Clegane: Safety? Where the fuck’s that? Her aunt in the Eyrie is dead. Her mother’s dead. Her father’s dead. Her brother’s dead. Winterfell is a pile of rubble. There is no safety, you dumb bitch.

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: You don’t know that by now, you’re the wrong one to watch over her.

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: Big bitch saved you.
    Arya: I don’t need saving.
   ’The Hound’ Clegane: No, not you. You’re a real killer. With your water dancing and your Needle.

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: Go on, girl. Another name off your list.

& Lord Tywin: You’re no son of mine.
    Tyrion: I am your son. I have always been your son.

& Lord Varys: What have you done?

& Arya: Wait. I have something else.
    Captain: More silver won’t make a difference.
    Arya: It’s not silver. It’s iron.
    Captain: This... How did you—
    Arya: Valar morghulis.
    Captain: Valar dohaeris. Of course, you shall have a cabin.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So long!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий