1 июн. 2014 г.

Mercy Moment Murder Measure

TURN 1×7

& Caleb: 721 is Benny boy. 725, yours truly. Yeah, but hang on a sec. Look, 722 says here Samuel Culper.
    Abraham: Culpepper. Yeah?
    Caleb: That’s your alias, all right? It’s the only name we use for you back at headquarters. Woodhull does not exist.
    Abraham: Culpepper. Culpeh-per. Cul-pepper. Peeper, Piper, Pepper. I hate it.
    Caleb: Well, Washington picked that one. And Ben picked Samuel on account of his brother—
    Abraham: Washing... Washington? General Washington?
    Caleb: That’s right. Old 711 himself.

& Abraham: “Mercy, Moment, Murder, Measure...” I’m not gonna remember all this.
    Caleb: That’s why you keep the book hidden.

& Caleb: Well, how’s about you jump on a whaleboat with me, Major? Get your arse out of this woodpile?
    Tallmadge: I’d like to. Washington needs me here. Compiling. That and there’s Sackett’s homework... tradecraft, as he calls it. I feel like I’m back in school again.
    Caleb: Yeah? See, this is exactly the reason why I’ve been careful to avoid success.


& Caleb: Well, I’ll pick him up. Yeah, I’ll go and get Samuel and then I’ll bring him back straight here. Actually, I’ll get him drunk first. No, I’ll get him drunk and then I’ll get him a screw.

& Anna: My husband’s imprisonment has cost me Strong Manor, this tavern, and my status in the town. And yet... there’s something I cling to, as you did. My honor. And while I remain a married woman, I ask your help safeguarding it.
    Lt. Simcoe: Absolutely. Tomorrow at dawn at the millpond, I intend to avenge it... You no longer need to worry about unwelcome advances from inebriated farmers. I’ll see to that.

& Lt. Simcoe: I know you must be concerned about killing a man for the first time today. Let me reassure you. It’s very unlikely to happen.
    Abraham: Well, there’s a first for everything.
    Lt. Simcoe: Indeed.

& Akinbode: Hey, ain’t Rangers supposed to range? On the back of a horse, say?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий