29 июн. 2014 г.

Palmdale, Ech

Two and a Half Men 9×19

& Walden: Yeah, I’ve been having trouble sleeping, too... Alan suggested warm milk and masturbation, but that’s his answer for pretty much everything.

& Walden: So what are you gonna do now?
    Jack: Well, we were hoping we could work for you.
    Walden: Doing what?
    Jack: We’d be, like, consultants.
    Walden: And what would you be consulting about?
    Eldridge: Well, that would be our first consultation.

& Eldridge: We could tell you what kids these days are into and then develop killer apps to target that geographic...
    Walden: Demographic.
    Eldridge: No, Republican kids, too.


& Evelyn: Alan, you know I don’t like old people.
    Alan: I do know, but you’ll like her. She’s young at heart, like you.
    Evelyn: I’m young everywhere— all the parts.
    Alan: Sure.
    Evelyn: What I haven’t replaced, I’ve had tightened, bleached or trimmed.
    Alan: Got it.

& Evelyn: Why don’t you two fuddy-duddies run along and let Jean and I have some fun?
    Alan: How will you get home?
    Evelyn: Alan, I made it from Brunei to Morocco with nothing but the clothes on my back and a tube of lubricant. I think I can get us from Tarzana to Sherman Oaks.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий