11 июн. 2014 г.

3 Days to Kill

& Ethan: It doesn’t say how much time I have left.
    Doctor: Three months, possibly five.
    Ethan: So, no Christmas this year, huh?

& Ethan: Don’t take this the wrong way, Viv, but you’re not my type.
    Vivi: I’m everybody’s type.

& Mitat: Hey! You know the rule. Never involve family.
    Ethan: This isn’t a business meeting, Mitat, this is... This is more of a father-to-father type of visit.

& Ethan: What kind of kid doesn’t know how to ride a bike?
    Zooey: The kind of kid who never had a father to teach her.


& Guido: So, this is my mama’s favorite reduction sauce. You will need tomatoes, capers and garlic... Heat the olive oil, crush the garlic. Then you peel the tomatoes. After ten minutes, no more, add capers and parsley. And my mama’s secret is a cup of red wine and a teaspoon of sugar.

& Mitat: Why you don’t kill me already?
    Ethan: Because you’re the father who knows best.

& Vivi: You’re almost there, Ethan. Kill the Wolf.
    Ethan: I’m gonna need a new suit.

& Ethan: It’s just bad luck.

& Ethan: You hear me in there? I’m sending you down.

& Ethan: Am I in hell?
    Vivi: So that’s what it looks like to you, Ethan.

& Vivi: You have no choice.
    Ethan: I don’t think so. The wife wants me to give it up.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий