16 июн. 2014 г.

Teenage Wasteland

Dexter 5×9

& Astor: Who the fuck are you?!
    Lumen: Who the fuck are you?!?!
    Astor: Who the fuck is she?

& Lumen: Now you get a second chance. Share something with her... What you did when you were her age.
    Dexter: I killed the neighbor’s dog.
    Lumen: Well, don’t tell her that.

& Harrison: Mama. Mama.
    Lumen: I have no idea why he said that! I barely know him.

& Chase: Each of us... Deep down, we know what we really want. It’s just a matter of actually doing it.

& Barry: Teenagers... They can make you homicidal.
    Dexter: I know what you mean.

& Dexter: Lumen, this is my sister Debra. Deb, Lumen.
    Debra: I didn’t know he had a tenant.
    Lumen: Didn’t know he had a sister.


& Lumen: I think we have a problem.
    Dexter: 'Yeah, I’m in a battle of wills with my drunk, shoplifting teenage step-daughter, and she’s going to win.'

& Batista: Everything okay with Astor?
    Debra: Nothing turning 20 won’t fix.

& Dexter: Let me show you?.. That’s your solar plexus. Right now, your diaphragm is partially paralyzed, which is why you’re having trouble catching your breath.
    Barry: What are you, man, some kind of psycho?
    Dexter: Not today. Just a concerned parent.
    Barry: Aah! Ohh!
    Dexter: That’s your liver. The nice thing about the liver is if you hit it just right, you get the vagus nerve, which tentacles out to the rest of your body. Your brain short-circuits, your body shuts down, and you feel, what’s the word, terror?

& Dexter: By the way, that’s your kidney.

& Liddy: I brought you a present. Don’t you want to see what it is?.. Your boy Dexter Morgan and his lady friend on his boat at 3:00 A. M. in the morning, and they are not fucking.

& Dexter: Jordan Chase told me to figure out what I want most. The answer is simple... To be a good dad.

& Dexter: I guess I messed up...
    Vince: No worries. When you mess up, it makes me feel better about me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий