3 июн. 2014 г.

Ratatouille

& Remy: What’s my problem? First of all, I’m a rat.

& Remy: I know I’m supposed to hate humans, but there’s something about them. They don’t just survive, they discover, they create. I mean, just look at what they do with food!

& Remy: That’s right. Poison checker. Cleanerific. Cleanerino. Close to godliness. Which means clean. You know, cleanliness is close to... Never mind. Move on.

& Linguini: Okay, so let’s think this out. You know how to cook, and I know how to... appear human. We just need to work out a system so that I do what you want, in a way that doesn’t look like I’m being controlled by a tiny rat chef... Oh! Would you listen to me? I’m insane! I’m insane! I’m insane! In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant. I will never pull this off!


& Gusteau: If you focus on what you left behind you will never see what lies ahead!

& Colette: How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it? Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust. Listen... Symphony of crackle! Only great bread sound this way.

& Django: Where are you going?
    Remy: With luck, forward.

& Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn’t mean it’s not... the truth.

& Anton Ego: That is where I left it. That was my last word — THE last word.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий