8 дек. 2012 г.

Resident Evil: Retribution

& Alice: We thought it was over... We thought we had survived the horror... But we were wrong.

& Ada Wong: My name is...
    Alice: Ada Wong operative for the Umbrella Corporation. One of Wesker’s top agents. I know exactly who and what you are. Now the real question is... Why don’t I just cancel your contract right now?

& Red Queen: Project Alice. You’re all going to die down here!
    Alice: I’ve heard that before.


& Alice: There’s a child here.
    Rain: Your problem, not ours.

& Alice: You know how to use this?
    Rain: I campaigned for gun control.

& Luther West: Sweet ride!
    Alice: Well this is Moscow.

& Rain: I’m coming for you.
    Alice: Good luck with that.

& Barry Burton: I’m kind of enjoying this.

& Wesker: You ARE the weapon.
    Alice: I’m gonna kill you.
    Wesker: Perhaps... But first you have work to do. This is the last that remain of us, of the human race. It seems we’re bonded against a common foe. This is why we needed you back... The ultimate weapon. This is humanity’s last stand, the beginning of the end.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий