25 мая 2023 г.

Murder Mystery 2 (2023)


Nick Spitz: Do you not wanna do this anymore?
Audrey Spitz: I do. I wanna do this. It's just… It's all we ever do is talk about work. Do you know any couples who also work together that actually get along?
Nick Spitz: Billie Eilish and Finneas.

Audrey Spitz: Remember what happened last time we went on a getaway?
Nick Spitz: Yeah, some people died.
Audrey Spitz: Not s... A lot of people.
Nick Spitz: You think five people dying's a lot?

Audrey Spitz: I have to tell you, Paris is my favorite city in the world.
Claudette Joubert: When was the last time you were there?
Audrey Spitz: Hmm. Oh, I've actually not been there. But I just know from the movies and from the pictures and...

The Maharajah: You guys are happy, right?
Nick Spitz: Us? Are you kidding? Without her, I would not be happy. With her, I'm the happiest... She makes every decision for us, and I'm fine with that.

Nick Spitz: Okay, so listen.
Audrey Spitz: Yes, honey.
Nick Spitz: We got good cheese. We got free iPhones. I'm happy with everything.

Connor Miller: You need to keep him calm, keep him talking. We need at least...
Nick Spitz: Forty-five seconds. I know. It's not my first rodeo, pal.
Connor Miller: You've done hostage negotiation?
Nick Spitz: I'm married to this lady. Everything's a negotiation.

Nick Spitz: Sweetheart, you're not just a mass murderer. You're an axe murderer!

Audrey Spitz: Oh my God, you're so big!
Nick Spitz: That's what you said on our honeymoon, but like then, we gotta keep trying.

Nick Spitz: It's all good, babe! Nicky Two Guns in the house!... Did I hit anything?
Audrey Spitz: You got the detonator thingy, honey!
Nick Spitz: Okay, good! That's what I was aiming for!

Audrey Spitz: What's the first thing you wanna do?
Nick Spitz: I wanna kiss you!

Nick Spitz: Are you shitz-ing us right now?

Audrey Spitz: Let's just have a civilized conversation.
Helicopter Pilot: See you never, Shitzes!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий