28 мая 2023 г.

Mother's Ruin

Inside No. 9 (8×2)


Harry: No. D'you know what? I don't want to do it.
Edward: Harry... Harry!
Harry: Let's just consider what might happen.
Edward: We're just gonna ask her one little question, then we're done!

Harry: That's not good. Red wine on a wood floor? That'll be a deep stain.

Reggie: What a bloody ding-dong's going on 'ere?
Harry: It's-it's just red wine. But it'll come out if you use a bit of baking powder.

Reggie: We should feel honoured, Franny. Looks like we're in the presence of two giants of the detective genre. Mr Sherlock Holme and Miss Marples under our very roof.
Frances: I prefer Father Brown.

Harry: And there was I worrying about the red wine stain.

Frances: Yeah, Reg, listen, that woman on the beach said that I was on the cusp of a life-changing event. Said I needed to protect meself.
Reggie: She was just trying to rent you an umbrella!

Frances: I'll deal with that mess later. I'm gonna catch up on Women Who Kill.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий