8 мая 2023 г.

Solaricks

Rick and Morty 6x1


Morty Smith: Portal gun's still broken. Guess that was all part of Evil Morty's plan.
Rick Sanchez: "Evil Morty." Can we stop flattering this guy? His "plan" was to monologue and fuck off. He basically threw a tantrum to announce he was quitting Twitter.
Morty Smith: Nobody quits Twitter.

Rick Sanchez: Hold tight, the Earth's gonna shake a bit.

Morty Smith: Wait, what? W-What's happening?
Rick Sanchez: Instead of resetting portal travel, I may have reset portal travelers. Too late to apologize.
Jerry Smith: Rick, why am I pulsing green? And don't say you don't know because you're pulsing green.

Jerry Smith: Rick, are we about to die?
Rick Sanchez: No, we're about to vanish from this reality.
Jerry Smith: That's totally dying!
Rick Sanchez: No, it isn't. It's everyone from this reality returning to their reality of origin.

Rick Sanchez: Summer, three of us are one-way blind hopping. You gotta help us get back. There's a protocol for this in your chore server, filename Booger AIDS.
Summer Smith: Every file is Booger AIDS!
Rick Sanchez: I-I hate naming things! Just search for words like "one way blind hop reset nav beacon."

Beth Smith: Wait, but where's our real Dad and our real Morty?
Summer Smith: Buried in the backyard!
Beth Smith: That's what the possums are after...

Jerry Smith: I moved on. From caring. And that is the best deal you will ever get. So take it.
Morty Smith: Please don't go. I-If Rick comes back, we ca... we can find you a new reality, a new Mom, new Summer, a... job!
Jerry Smith: Oh, you don't get it, kid. Except for this conversation, my life is perfect. Rick was always right. Everyone needs to let go.

Rick Sanchez: Summer! Gold star, always believed in you. N-Now the hard part.
Summer Smith: Hard part?
Rick Sanchez: Way worse things than me can see that beacon, too. Hunker down and protect it while I grab Morty. Rick out! Try to survive!

Rick Sanchez: Knock it off! Get out of here! You did this last season! You're like a suicide bomber!
Morty Smith: Takes one to know one.
Rick Sanchez: Yeah, well, you get it from him, not me.
Morty Smith: I don't know him. You're my grandpa, Rick. Rick and Morty. A hundred years.

Summer Smith: I'm 17. My affection is the wind. Don't try to compete for it.

Beth Smith: Maybe I wouldn't be so uptight If I wasn't married to an unemployed receptacle of human fear!
Summer Smith: Get a job, Dad, it's been a decade.
Rick Sanchez: Woof. Pretty brutal, Jer. I-I know a good alligator park if you wanna kill yourself.

Jerry Smith: You know, I may technically be from here. But I'm a goddamn interdimensional traveler now. And all of you can kiss my sci-fi ass.

Rick Sanchez: Oh, shit, Season 2 Jerry!
Jerry Smith: Look, before you bust my balls, can someone help with the shower? It's colder than Beth on our anniversary.

Rick Sanchez: We gotta find a new timeline now! You know how hard that shit is without portals? We gotta do the thing with the Rift and the beacon again! The whole fucking episode all over again! Car, fabricate some vomit bags.

Morty Smith: Lift with your knees, Mom.
Beth Smith: How many times have you done this?

Beth Smith: And you swear they die of natural causes?
Rick Sanchez: Mm-hmm, yep.

Morty Smith: .....
Rick Sanchez: Yes, Morty?
Morty Smith: You promise I'm not, you know, bait? T-To make that Rick come back?
Rick Sanchez: What? M-Morty, for you to be bait, the guy'd have to value something. He truly does not give a shit. He's the real deal...

Badass Jerry Smith: Why are you here?
Rick Prime: Buddy, I have been asking myself that exact same question.

——
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий