26 мая 2023 г.

Little Green Men and a Fella's Marriage Proposal

Young Sheldon 6×18


Mandy: WHAT?!.. What?

Connie: So, when's the wedding?

Mary: Let me ask you something...
Sheldon: Answers are my thing. Go for it.
Mary: Do you really believe in all this space alien stuff?
Sheldon: Well, it's simple probability theory. There are over a hundred billion stars in our galaxy. So it's likely that a few of them could support life, or even technological civilization.
Mary: And did Jesus die for their sins as well?
Sheldon: You have your stories, I have mine.

Mary: George, wake up. Watch Star Trek with your son.

Connie: You reject a guy's marriage proposal, they tend to take it personal.

Dr. Linkletter: Sheldon, searching for life on other planets isn't serious science. Leave that to the tinfoil hat brigade.

Sheldon: How can you just dismiss a line of inquiry out of hand?
Dr. Linkletter: Sheldon, sometimes I say no just for kicks. This time it's for your own good. Scientists who pursue little green men get laughed at.

Dr. Sturgis: We'll be mocked by physicists, engineers, even mathematicians. And they don't just say you're an idiot... they prove it.

Sheldon: President Hagemeyer, we have a problem.
Pres. Hagemeyer: What now, Sheldon? The Yoo-hoos in the vending machine aren't cold enough?

Pres. Hagemeyer: I'm just the president. Use of the telescope has to be... approved by a science advisor.
Sheldon: Is that true?
Pres. Hagemeyer: Does it sound true?
Sheldon: I suppose it does.
Pres. Hagemeyer: Then I suppose it is.
Sheldon: Why did I even come to you?
Pres. Hagemeyer: Remember that next time.

Sheldon: Don't think of it as me walking away, think of it as you being left behind.
Dr. Linkletter: I'm okay with that.

Sheldon: Thank you for helping me on my journey. But you're like a rocket booster that must be discarded for me to reach escape velocity.
Dr. Sturgis: I understand.

Meemaw: I think you know what you have to do...
Missy: What if it's one of those times where I actually have to make the mistake to learn from it?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий