8 мая 2023 г.

Spring Break

South Park 26×6


Mr. Garrison: Oh, no thanks. I don't rally anymore. ... I don't need to rally. I'm just here to relax. Take care.

Randy Marsh: What in the actual [BLEEP] are you guys doing?
Stan Marsh: We're playing "40k."
Randy Marsh: You guys have wasted another day of spring break with this stupid shit.

Randy Marsh: Do you guys know what spring break is about? Wet t-shirt contests, mud wrestling. Don't you wanna get some bitches over here?
Stan Marsh: I thought you were happy 'cause the bitches were gone?
Randy Marsh: I'm happy the bitches are gone so we can have bitches over! Spring break is dude time.

Randy Marsh: You know what, today's society has ruined it all. They've taught you boys to be ashamed of being boys. Convinced you that your natural innate male desires are toxic. No matter what the liberals try to tell you, boys, you shouldn't be ashamed of your gender.
Stan Marsh: Okay, Dad. So I've got an Imperium infantry unit within six inches of Celestine, so they have a +6 save.

Mr. Garrison: This whole situation in the Ukraine, that wouldn't be happening on my watch. The problem is now we all have a president who's afraid. And that's why Joe and the ho have got to go!

Mr. Garrison: I mean, after all, I am here for you. I am your warrior! Liberal left! Hunter Biden laptop!

Mr. Garrison: And we're gonna take Georgia, and... and we're gonna take Arizona this time! And when I say we're gonna take Arizona in the election, I... I mean we're gonna take it again. 'cause we all know I won it last time, too!

Mr. Garrison: Come on, just stop. Stop. The country is fine. You have better things to do...

Mr. Garrison: Well, to hell with you! Nobody controls me! Yeah! America! Yeah!

Randy Marsh: Whoa, whoa! No, no, no. It's okay. I'm just helping my boy through the media assault on manliness.

Mr. Garrison: I know you all really want to rally and rage, but... the only thing I have to say is... is that... I. Love. Rick.

Mr. Garrison: Oh, Rick! I don't wanna go through all that again. I just wanna stay in South Park with you.
Rick: Well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий