11 мая 2023 г.

Arrivals

The White Lotus 1×1


Shane Patton: No offense... leave me the fuck alone.

Armond: See, in situations like that, just always stay positive. Remind these people of-- of all the fabulous things they already possess. Unique room, ocean view... You have to treat these people like sensitive children. They always say it's about the money, but it's not. It's not even about the room. They just need to feel seen.
Lani: Seen.
Armond: They wanna be the only child. The special, chosen baby child of the hotel. And we are their mean mummies, denying them their Pineapple room.

Mark Mossbacher: You know, I think... it's like every kid... like, growing up, wants to be the hero of the story. And in the end... you know, you're just happy you're not the villain. You know what I'm saying?

Belinda: Every moment... I'm being born into this life. I will drop the story... and feel the newness of each moment. I am my own phallic mother. I'm my own vaginal father. I fill my own cup. My failing body is immaterial. The child in me is alive and fresh as the day I was born. I will connect with that child at all times and feed and nurture her.

Armond: You-- you can't have a baby the first day on the job.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий