18 мая 2023 г.

Chapter Seven: The Massacre at Hawkins Lab

Stranger Things 4×7


Robin Buckley: Are you okay?
Steve Harrington: Well, they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah, never better.

Dr. Sam Owens: I know you're frightened. You're terribly frightened by what you've seen. But it's this very fear that's now holding you back. If you want Nina to succeed, you cannot hide from the truth, no matter how frightening it may be.

Eleven: I saw what I did. I am a monster.
Dr. Sam Owens: You speak of monsters, superheroes. That's the stuff of myth and fairy tales. Reality, truth, is rarely so simple. People are not so easily defined. Only by facing all of ourselves, the good and the bad, can we become whole.
Eleven: What if I don't wanna become whole?
Dr. Sam Owens: Then that is a choice. Your choice. The door is always open.

Eddie Munson: So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?
Nancy Wheeler: Pretty much.

Jim Hopper: We'd die as monster slayers. You'll be a legend.
Dmitri Antonov: But still a traitor. You forgot traitor.
Jim Hopper: Monster slayer trumps traitor.

Jim Hopper: The last time I was with El, she wanted just about nothing to do with me. I was just in her way, really. I think back to the way I was with my dad at that age. I was the same way. The exact same way... I think it must be hardwired into us to reject our fathers. So we can grow and move on. Become something of our own.

Dustin Henderson: Hey, uh, remember when I said they wouldn't be stupid enough to go through Watergate?
Lucas Sinclair: Yeah?
Dustin Henderson: I overestimated them.

Joyce Byers: Where is he? What have you done with Hopper, you vile commie pig?!

One: You see, humans are a unique type of pest, multiplying and poisoning our world, all while enforcing a structure of their own. A deeply unnatural structure. Where others saw order, I saw a straitjacket. A cruel, oppressive world dictated by made-up rules.
     Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades. Each life a faded, lesser copy of the one before. Wake up, eat, work, sleep, reproduce, and die. Everyone is just waiting. Waiting for it all to be over. All while performing in a silly, terrible play, day after day.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий