19 мая 2023 г.

Broke

The Office 5×23


Ryan Howard: We've been making 5:00 a.m. deliveries for a couple weeks now. Ever since I've gotten clean, there's something about fresh morning air that just really makes me sick.

Charles Miner: In the last month, we have lost 10 major clients to Michael Scott.
Stanley Hudson: What are we supposed to do? They keep undercutting us on price.
Charles Miner: I don't want to hear excuses. I want to see improvements. This is unacceptable.
Andy Bernard: Hey, boss, I'd just like to point out that I have been here less time than these guys.
Charles Miner: Why are you telling me this?
Andy Bernard: I just think the bar should be lower for a newbie.
Charles Miner: Is that something you really want to have said?
Andy Bernard: ... I don't want to have said that. But I think it's important that you know it.

Pam Beesly: When a child gets behind the wheel of a car and runs into a tree, you don't blame the child. He didn't know any better. You blame the 30-year-old woman who got in the passenger seat and said, "Drive, kid. I trust you."

Michael Scott: Did I ever tell you about the day that Steve Martin died?
Pam Beesly: Steve Martin's not dead, Michael.
Michael Scott: I know. But I always thought that the day that he died would be the worst day of my life. And I was wrong. It's this.

Pam Beesly: You want to hear something sad?
Michael Scott: I would love that.
Pam Beesly: So Jim and I are getting married, and the wedding's really expensive, so I tried to get a job on the weekends to earn extra money. I applied to Old Navy, Target and Walmart. None of them called me back. Not even for an interview.

Michael Scott: Yes. These are our demands. This is what we want. Our balls are in your court.

Michael Scott: There are certain defining moments in a person's life. The day he's born, the day he grows hair, the day he starts a business, and the day he sells that business back to Dunder Mifflin.

Michael Scott: What have I learned from all of this? It is far too early to tell. I just know that I am flying high, and I don't even want to think about it. I just want to enjoy it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий