12 мая 2023 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 23: The Spies

The Mandalorian 3×7


Moff Gideon: We shall be rid of the Mandalorians once and for all... Long Live the Empire!

Bo-Katan Kryze: I hope these two groups get along. They've never met, and what little they know of each other, they hate.
The Mandalorian: They will if they wanna survive.

The Mandalorian: What did you do to IG-11?
Greef Karga: No, that's IG-12 now. Do you like him?
The Mandalorian: Do I like him?
Greef Karga: Don't worry. He's safe.
The Mandalorian: You're sure?
Greef Karga: Well, the Anzellans stripped IG down to his base motor functions. They removed his memory circuit. The pilot provides cognition... Think of it this way. It's more like a vehicle. Hmm? It's safer that way.

The Anzellan: Bad baby. No squeezie!

Bo-Katan Kryze: Our people have suffered time and again. From division and squabbling factions. Mandalore has always been too powerful for any enemy to defeat. It is always our own division that destroys us.

The Mandalorian: Isn't that our history? For thousands of years, we havebeen on the verge of extinction, and for thousands of years, we have survived.
Bo-Katan Kryze: I don't know if I can keep everyone together. There's too much animosity. And this blade is all I have to unify our people.
The Mandalorian: I only know of this weapon what you taught me. To be honest, it means nothing to me or my people. Nor does station or bloodline. What means more to me is honor. And loyalty. And character. These are the reasons I serve you, Lady Kryze. Your song is not yet written. I will serve you until it is.

Moff Gideon: Thank you for gathering the Mandalorians into one place. You were a talented people, but your time has passed.

Moff Gideon: You see, every society has something to offer. The cloners. The Jedi. And even the Mandalorians... By aggregating the best of each, I will create an army that will bring order to the galaxy.

Moff Gideon: In but a few moments, the Purge of Mandalore will be complete...

Paz Vizsla: This is the Way.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий