21 мая 2023 г.

Chapter Eight: Papa

Stranger Things 4×8


Vecna: There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Nancy?... Why don't you take a seat?

Jim Hopper: Guess you got my message, huh?
Joyce Byers: Oh, no, I just have always wanted to visit the Soviet Union. With Murray.

Mike Wheeler: Well, once we save her, El, we should stop on the way back. El could make us, like, super rich, and we'd never have to work. We could just play D&D and Nintendo for the rest of our lives.

Dustin Henderson: It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin.

Joyce Byers: You okay?
Murray Bauman: Okay? I'm great! Whoo! Oh, nothing like a little prison escape to get your day started, am I right?

Joyce Byers: So you can get us out.
Yuri: For a glass of water and hot steam bath and five-inch stack of American dollars, Yuri will fly you to moon.

Dmitri Antonov: You make another demand, you double-crossing mudak, I'll decorate the roof of this van with your brains.
Yuri: Why so angry, comrade? Rough couple of days for you, I'm sure. But now you are free. Everything works out. Happy ending for everybody. No?

Joyce Byers: Okay, what is the furthest Katinka has ever flown?
Yuri: For me, she is still a virgin... Uh, not real Katinka. Goodness, no. That Katinka, no. But this Katinka, pretty much unspoiled.

Joyce Byers: How long's that gonna take?
Yuri: Five minutes. Five hours. Five days. Who knows? And when we do get the call, assume the KGB will be on the other line, listening to everything you say. So, I suggest talking in code. Say the wrong thing and they will be on us like flies on shit. Welcome to the Soviet Union.

Eddie Munson: How's she feeling?
Dustin Henderson: Light. But durable. Deadly. But reliable.

Dr. Martin Brenner: I've only ever wanted to help you. To protect you. Everything I did, I did for you. I need you to understand. Please tell me you understand. Please.....
Eleven: Goodbye, Papa.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий