28 мая 2023 г.

Departures

The White Lotus 1×6


Tanya MacQuoid: Sorry, that chaise is taken... But you're a very pretty man.

Dillon: Is this like a kamikaze situation? Are you gonna take me down with you?
Armond: What do you care? You make shit money. They exploit me. I exploit you. Crash and burn, Dillon. Better at your age, before you've wasted your entire life.

Olivia Mossbacher: I'm not my parents, Paula.
Paula: But you are. Actually, you are. And you think you're like this rebel, but in the end... this is your tribe. Your family, the people here.
Olivia Mossbacher: That's really manipulative, Paula. You're the one who stole, yet I'm the bad guy?
Paula: Don't give me that. You've stolen, too.
Olivia Mossbacher: What did I steal?
Paula: Well, I guess it's not stealing when you think everything's already yours. Just stop pretending to be my friend. I'm just some prop you use for some weird cred.

Armond: .... That was the best seating ever.

Greg: Don't be surprised if I suddenly just drop dead. Death doesn't have to spoil everything, right?... Enjoy your life till they drop the curtain.
Tanya MacQuoid: Well... I've had every kind of treatment over the years. Death... is the last immersive experience I haven't tried.

Belinda: You want my advice? I'm all out.

Rachel Patton: Everything's fine. I'm happy, promise. I'll-- I'll be happy.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий