15 мая 2023 г.

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (2018)

Batman: Don't be alarmed.
James Gordon: So says the man dressed up like a bat.

Harvey Dent: Bruce, I'm in love.
Bruce Wayne: Well, that's great news, Harvey. I'm sure your wife will be glad to hear it.
Harvey Dent: Oh, please, Bruce. This is the 19th century. Don't be such a dinosaur. Marriage is more like a business arrangement.

Alfred Pennyworth: I've laid out your mourning clothes.
Bruce Wayne: I have my own manner of mourning.
Alfred Pennyworth: Revenge.
Bruce Wayne: Her blood cries out for it.
Alfred Pennyworth: Does it, sir? "Beloved, avenge not yourselves, vengeance is mine. I will repay," sayeth the Lord. She wouldn't want you to be alone right now.
Bruce Wayne: It's how I work best, Alfred.

Selina Kyle: Your friend? You think one of your friends is framing you?
Bruce Wayne: One of my mentors says that when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий