27 мая 2023 г.

What an Unseasonal Delight

Avenue 5 (2×2)


Ryan Clark: So, burn or starve?
Billie McEvoy: Well, it's nice to have options.
Ryan Clark: You know, I think I preferred it when it was chicken or fish.

Herman Judd: How can we accidently fly into the Sun? ... I've blocked out that fiery disc of shit with nothing but a parasol on a beach. I beat it then... and I'll beat it again.

Herman Judd: I just wanna outlive the Sun, Matt, is that too much to ask?

Matt Spencer: I need you to say no...
Herman Judd: Okay.
Matt Spencer: ...when I ask you, "Are you afraid of death?"
Herman Judd: N... no?
Matt Spencer: Great, but when you say "no," I need you to believe in it. Okay, so, are you afraid of naps?
Herman Judd: No. No, I love naps.
Matt Spencer: Well, death is just a long, beautiful nap. So, you are afraid of naps?
Herman Judd: No.
Matt Spencer: Are you afraid of long naps?
Herman Judd: No.
Matt Spencer: Are you afraid of death?
Herman Judd: No... Wait. Um...
Matt Spencer: Congratulations. You're ready to die!

Gimpymanhand: The Sun is made of gas. They might just pass through it. Science.

Doug: Houston, we have a pregnant.

Karen Kelly: Oh, my goodness. Human beings. Just feel and smell so good...
Frank Kelly: Karen.
Karen Kelly: Don't "Karen" me!

Karen Kelly: Frank is kinda like a sausage. He's very palatable, but you just don't know what he's full of.

Herman Judd: Relax. Three hundred is enough for all of us plus a couple of decoys in case people try to kill us while we flee.
Ryan Clark: No, no, no, it's... it's... it's children, sick, the elderly, right?
Matt Spencer: And the only survivors will be the infirm and the juvenile.

Ryan Clark: You know, I always thought that it would make a sound when you hit rock bottom, but... apparently not.

Doug: Hey, you know. Earlier you said that you were five months pregnant. I could swear it was four.
Mia: Okay, Doug. Do you love me?... No, it's okay. It's not a trap.
Doug: Then yes.
Mia: I need to tell you something.

Herman Judd: Sorry, sorry. Honestly, I hate being saved first. It's company policy. I'll... I'll be voting against it at our next AGM.

Mads: Are you cutting me loose? I hoped that...
Herman Judd: Hope? Oh, buddy, you gotta bury that fucker at birth. Otherwise, you'll never find true happiness-- No, that's bullshit, isn't it?

Herman Judd: I'm just saying there's a... a bright side. A... A sunny side. Oh, God damn it! Why is language taunting us?

Billie McEvoy: Listen up, everybody, in 60 seconds, we will be approaching and passing the apex. And if we make it past that, we might just be okay. and if we don't, see you in the next life... Who am I kidding? There is no next life. This is the fucking endgame. So, good luck, everybody. Oh, God. As if I believe in luck. I absolutely don't. It's just... I'm gonna stop talking now.

Herman Judd: I don't know where all this anger's coming from. I mean, would you really have wanted me to be out here? In a way, I just saved your best friend... Me.

Herman Actor: These science numbers are too damn high, Captain.
Ryan Actor: I get the strangest feeling that however hard I try to imagine space. It is, in the end, imagining me.
Iris Actor: Only two things are limitless. Imagination and space.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий