2 мая 2023 г.

About Fate (2022)

Margot: Today's the day.
Griffin: Today's the day.

Judy: Okay, girls, girls, girls! Enough. You're sisters. So, that means, by law, you are bound to pretend to love each other and be in each other's weddings. That's just how it goes. Okay?

Griffin: So, I'm just gonna go into the city, meet the guys, and then, I should have plenty of time to come back, shower. And then, uh, I'll be at your place by 9:00?

Clementine: I just don't really see why you have to go.
Griffin: Oh. Yeah. No, I know. But it's just like our tradition since law school. You know, Sam's family is Russian. They just love bathhouses, so...

Clementine: Hey, babe, two drink maximum tonight. Okay? Remember, vodka is not your friend.

Griffin: Uh, don't you think it's weird that you kiss me, but I can't use your toothbrush?
Clementine: No. Some things aren't meant to be shared. Oral hygiene is one of them.

Yegor: This is the best vodka in the world. My grandmother had this at her wedding.
Gevorg: You cannot insult his babushka.
Griffin: Okay, I'm not gonna insult anyone's babushka. One shot.
— Na zdorovie!

Margot: Jeez! We need caffeine.
Griffin: Wait, are you sure we have time?
Margot: Yeah, there's always time for coffee, let's go.

Dana: Okay, Mata Hari, who's the imposter?
Margot: Just some guy I met tonight.
Dana: Tinder? Hinge? Christian Mingle?
Margot: No! I, uh... I walked into my apartment and he was in my bed.

Dana: Jesus, that was amazing! Even if it was all bullshit.
Veronica: Most romantic bullshit I ever heard.

Bus Passenger: Hey, man. You forgot your pants.

Griffin: You know, when the universe gives you a gift, you don't just say no.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий