13 мая 2023 г.

A Stolen Truck and Going on the Lam

Young Sheldon 6×16


Sheldon: Dad, wake up. There's a problem.
George: What?! What's wrong?
Sheldon: It's Saturday morning and no one's cooking bacon.

George: Okay... I'll make your stupid bacon, happy?
Sheldon: I've been better.

Sheldon: You know, there's a more spatially efficient way to do that.
George: It's good enough.
Sheldon: Is that what you tell your football players?
George: I make them run laps. That what you want?
Sheldon: You're funny. I like our weekends together.

Sheldon: Huh, your truck's gone and she's gone? What are the odds of that?
George: She took my truck, Sheldon.
Sheldon: Oh, more chaos. Got it.

Georgie: I can't believe that girl. Did she even think about how worried we'd all be?
Meemaw: Wow, you became a dad fast.
Georgie: Well, it just kicks in.

Paige: We need to get our stories straight. We're cousins, you're 16, you forgot your license at home, and we're on our way to the hospital to visit our grandma.
Missy: Okay... I'm only 13, I stole my dad's truck and we didn't pay for breakfast at the diner. We just left.
Officer Larson: Okay. And who's this?
Missy: My cousin, Ginger.

Sheldon: Where did I go wrong?
Meemaw: You tried to predict a teenage girl.
Sheldon: Perhaps when she gets back we can take her in for a brain scan.
Meemaw: Maybe what Missy needs is for us all to be a little understanding.
Sheldon: I'm trying to understand. That's why I need the brain scan.

Meemaw: Look, your sister's going through a lot these days. She's feeling overlooked, confused, angry, sad.
Sheldon: She's feeling all those things at once?
Meemaw: Yeah.
Sheldon: And I can't scan her brain? That is so unfair.

Adult Sheldon: This marked the beginning of what our family would come to call "Missy's difficult period." Despite my repeated assurances that I could solve the problem with a brain scan and some low-voltage electric shocks, I was never given the opportunity. Such a shame...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий