13 мая 2023 г.

Chapter Six: The Dive

Stranger Things 4×6


Jason Carver: How do you expect to stop the devil if you don't believe he's real?

Joyce Byers: We are truly in hell if hell froze over.

Jim Hopper: You know why they feed captive predators live prey? Because if they don't, the predator gets bored and it stops eating. It needs the thrill of the hunt. We're not here to train this monster with swords and axes. We're here to entertain it. And this food… This food isn't to make us strong. It's to, uh, make us plump. So we're full of the nutrients and protein that a growing monster might need. So eat up, boys. Enjoy. This is your last meal.

Dustin Henderson: What say you, Eddie the Banished?
Eddie Munson: I say you're asking me to follow you into Mordor, which, if I'm totally straight with you, I think is a really bad idea. But, uh, the Shire… The Shire is burning. So Mordor it is.
Steve Harrington: What is Mordor?

Yuri: Ah, I see now. I bring you in as prisoners and then set you free inside walls. It is risky, crazy, you will still probably die, yet I like it.

Dustin Henderson: You guys realize, if there's a gate down there, it's technically a water gate. Watergate.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий