5 мая 2023 г.

Two Weeks

The Office 5×19


Michael Scott: .... I was so nervous, it was the wrong building. I had walked into the wrong building--
Pam Beesly: He finally has a story we really wanna hear. And he knows it.

Michael Scott: ... And as I turned to leave, I looked back, and I said, "You have no idea how high I can fly."

Oscar Martinez: I love a good quitting story. It makes me feel like I have control over my own life. Gives me hope. Maybe I'll have one of my own someday. But I dream. So...

Jim Halpert: Michael, is that Scotch?
Michael Scott: Scotch and Splenda. Tastes like Splenda, gets drunk like Scotch.

Michael Scott: What am I gonna do? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'm gonna stay up all day. I'm gonna sleep up all night. I'm gonna give it a... Ho! Hey Ho! And I'm gonna stop worrying about calories.

Pam Beesly: Listen, Michael. Have you really thought this through? 'Cause it's a pretty big risk. Michael Scott: This is a dream that I have had since lunch and I am not giving up on it now.
Pam Beesly: Yeah. You could give it up, though, right? And almost no one would know.

Andy Bernard: And just like that, as mysteriously as he arrived, he was gone. The whole office feels darker. You know? It's just a sad, dark day.
Kelly Kapoor: Andy, he's gone.
Andy Bernard: I know.
Kelly Kapoor: You don't have to kiss his ass anymore.

Toby Flenderson: Michael's like a movie on a plane. You know, it's not great, but it's something to watch. And then when it's over, you're, like, how much time is left on this flight? You know. Now what?

Michael Scott: Buddy. Jimbo. Did you have time to think about my offer?
Jim Halpert: I did have a chance to think about it, but then I thought about something else.
Michael Scott: So, which way are you leaning?
Jim Halpert: Well, it is tempting, but I am 100% leaning towards passing.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий