9 мая 2023 г.

Dream Team

The Office 5×20


Kevin Malone: Dunder Mifflin. This is Kevin. Please hold while I transfer you.

Jim Halpert: Charles is having Kevin cover the phones for a while. How do I say this diplomatically?... I think Kevin is doing exactly as well as anyone might have expected someone like him to perform in a position like that.

Jim Halpert: I've never been a kiss-up. I... It's just not how I operate. I mean, I've always subscribed to the idea that if you really want to impress your boss, you go in there, and you do mediocre work, half-heartedly.

Pam Beesly: We need to come up with one realistic thing that we could do today.
Michael Scott: Assemble a sales team. A dream team.
Pam Beesly: Great.
Michael Scott: Okay... Ryan.
Pam Beesly: No. What? Why?!
Michael Scott: He's everything I'm not, and everything I am. He's the whole package.

Vikram: He seems really confident.
Pam Beesly: He... can be.
Vikram: Confidence... It's the food of the wise man, but the liquor of the fool.

Michael Scott: Pam, everyone deserves a second, second chance.

Michael Scott: I have spent the last 15 years learning the ins and outs of the paper industry. With a lean, mean fighting crew and low overhead, I think I can perform the same business at a much, much higher rate of profit.
Nana: How do you expect to turn a profit in this economy?
Michael Scott: By wanting it more, by working hard...
Nana: What's your mission statement?
Michael Scott: My mission is stated as follows... I will not be beat. I will never give up. I am on a mission. That is the Michael Scott guarantee.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий