15 мая 2023 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 24: The Return

The Mandalorian 3×8


The Mandalorian: We can't keep running.If we don't take out Moff Gideon, this will never end.

The Mandalorian: Sorry, I don't speak Binary. I'm counting on you.

Bo-Katan Kryze: Let's take back our planet.

Moff Gideon: Bo-Katan Kryze... What's it gonna be this time? Surrender or fight?

Moff Gideon: Mandalorians are weak once they lose their trinkets.
Bo-Katan Kryze: Mandalorians are stronger together.

The Mandalorian: Grogu is my apprentice. He is no longer a foundling. Add him to the Song.

The Mandalorian: If his parent gave permission, couldn't he then become a Mandalorian apprentice?
The Armorer: Yes, but his parents are far from here, if they are even alive...
The Mandalorian: Then I will adopt him as my own.

The Armorer: Let it be written in Song that Din Djarin is accepting this foundling as his son. You are now Din Grogu, Mandalorian apprentice.
"This is the Way."

Captain Carson Teva: Let me get this straight. You want to work for the New Republic.
The Mandalorian: On a case-by-case basis. An independent contractor.

IG-11: Greetings, citizens. I am IG-11, your new Marshal. Your new Marshal of Nevarro. I am here to serve and protect the citizenry. I am at your disposal and serve at your pleasure.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий