30 июн. 2020 г.

Murder Mystery (2019)

Jimmy Stern: Come on, man. You know I'll lie for you anytime. I will cover up dead bodies for you. But if I ask Holly to lie to your wife, there's no way we're messing around. It's Freaky Friday!
Nick Spitz: You don't have to lie, just tell her to ignore when I'm lying. That's it.

Marisol: Or maybe you could just text him, airplane, wine glass, Italian flag, eggplant, doughnut, doughnut, doughnut.

Nick Spitz: I don't want to give it away... It was the butler. The butler did it.
Audrey Spitz: It's never the butler who did it.
Nick Spitz: I don't even think there are butlers. That's just a word created for those goofy books you're addicted to.

Nick Spitz: You're an actress, right?
Grace Ballard: All women are actresses, dear. I'm just clever enough to get paid for it.

Audrey Spitz: No. No way. Not a chance. It's too obvious. The most obvious suspect is never, never the killer.
Nick Spitz: The most obvious suspect is always the killer. When a wife gets killed, 90% of the time it was the husband.
Audrey Spitz: Why did you just use that as an example? And I disagree. I think people are more complicated than that.
Nick Spitz: Judging off of what? Those books that you read? People are simple, okay?

Nick Spitz: So, here's what we do...
Audrey Spitz: What are you talking about? What are you doing?!
Nick Spitz: They can't track our SIM card now.
Audrey Spitz: Yeah, then pull the SIM card out. You don't just submerge our phones into a bucket of beer.

Audrey Spitz: Jesus! Oh, my God. It's just like Death at the Library!
Nick Spitz: What happens in Death at the Library?
Audrey Spitz: They died. That's why it's called Death at the Library.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «... В целом миленькое, простенькое и очень красивое кино. Такой веселый старомодный детективчик, стилизованный под курортные детективные сериалы 80-90-х.»


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий