10 июн. 2020 г.

Rififi (1955)

Viviane: ♪ You look like you don't have a clue ♪
     ♪ Like no one ever spoke to you ♪
     ♪ 'Bout
"rififi"
     ♪ It's not a word that people use ♪
     ♪ Among the swells, the Who's Who's ♪
     ♪
"Rififi"
     ♪ It's the lingo of the streetwise ♪
     ♪ The battle cry of real tough guys ♪
     ♪
"Rififi"
     ♪ So don't fry your brain and grumble ♪
     ♪ All it means is "rough n' tumble" ♪
     
"Rififi" ♪

Jo le Suedois: So, Tony...
Tony le Stéphanois: Never in my whole crummy life... 200 million, at least.

Jo le Suedois: Why look at me like that? ... Why blame me?
Louise: I'm not blaming you. There's something I always wanted to tell you. There are kids... Millions of kids who've grown up poor. Like you. How did it happen... What difference was there between them and you, that you became a hood, a tough guy, and not them? Know what I think, Jo? They're the tough guys, not you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий