4 июн. 2020 г.

Baywatch (2017)

— Are you Batman?
Mitch Buchannon: Sure, pal. Just bigger and browner.

Mitch Buchannon: Ah, you don't want to do that, big dog. I'm an animal lover, but I will put you down.

Matt Brody: There's no I in team, but there is a me.
Interviewer: Are you dyslexic?
Matt Brody: I'm... Caucasian.

CJ Parker: Why does she always look like she's running in slo-mo?
Ronnie Greenbaum: You see it, too?
CJ Parker: She always looks wet. But not too wet.
Ronnie Greenbaum: Right. She's the reason I believe in God.

Matt Brody: How many buckets of lotion do you wear a day? You're like a greasy, hairless gorilla.

Mitch Buchannon: Technically, we saved lives.
Sgt. Ellerbee: Technically, I see a dead body, which technically makes this a crime scene.
Matt Brody: Hey, technically, these "technically's" are wasting a lot of time, technically.
Sgt. Ellerbee: Thank you, blue-eyed demon.

Matt Brody: If you really think that there's drugs here, call the police.
Mitch Buchannon: And then what? We get a few minnows? The big whale gets away?
Matt Brody: Do you hear yourself when you talk? I dare you to say one thing without the ocean in it.


Matt Brody: Get this through your head, Mitch. You're not a cop. You're not the fucking Equalizer. You're a lifeguard, Mitch, who sits in his fucking tower all day, 'cause that's the only place he has any sort of power. This is the real world, Mitch. Lifeguards can't do shit.

Mitch Buchannon: Good job, doc. I'm posting that.
Matt Brody: Do not post that! The Internet is forever.

Mitch Buchannon: Whoa, whoa, wait! No baby pictures. Have some class.

Mitch Buchannon: You know they're gonna be looking for us. That's why we're going undercover.
Matt Brody: Undercover? In disguise?
Mitch Buchannon: Remember. Undercover.

Matt Brody: We really appreciate it. Because as much as I know about laptops, I don't know shit about computers.

Matt Brody: You're fucking crazy!
Victoria Leeds: If I was a man, you'd call me "driven."

Victoria Leeds: You know the best thing about winning is that you get to write the story of what happened.

Mitch Buchannon: I was born of the sea! I eat fire coral and I piss saltwater! I scratch my back with a whale's dick, and I loofah my chest with his ball sac... I'll die when the tide stops and the moon drowns! Until then... I'm oceanic, motherfucker!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: «Спасибо, поржал. Ни на что не претендующая дурацкая штампованная комедия. В ней есть красивые девушки (для мужской аудитории) и красивые парни (для женской). Есть стандартные штампы типа жиробаса, влюблённого в красавицу. Есть Дуэйн Джонсон с улыбков во всю рожу. В общем, на раз вполне сошло, но завтра я забуду даже, что смотрел этот фильм, не говоря уже о его содержании.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий