21 июн. 2020 г.

Imprudencias letales

Money Heist 1×2


Tokio: And, Mr Professor, even if you think them over a lot, things "don’t always turn out the way you expect."

Berlín: Look, boy, women will give you sex and fun because... they’re programmed to subdue so you impregnate them. Later you’ll cease to exist. During childbirth you’ll notice that.
Río: Childbirth must be the most exciting event in a father’s life.
Berlín: In childbirth, whatever comes out from between her legs is a nuclear warhead that will destroy everything.

Berlín: They’re all the same. Believe me, I’ve had five divorces. Do you know what five divorces are?... Five times I believed in love.

Río: What fucking shit have you got in your head? How the hell could Professor put you in charge?
Berlín: Due to my sensitivity dealing with people.

Raquel: Any further questions?
El Profesor: Yes. What are you wearing?

Raquel: Look, I have no objection to answer your question, but I think I should inform you this conversation is being heard by several members of the UDEF, the UIT, the CNI and their liaison office, the chief of the GEO and some other officers.
El Profesor: In that case, I think I should say hello and introduce myself. It’s nice to meet you. I regret I can’t tell you my name, but you can call me Professor, everybody calls me so.

Ángel: Tell me, what sort of lunatic with 60 hostages thinks about teasing his negotiator?
Raquel: No, he’s too calm to be a lunatic.

Berlín: In a few hours we’ll need your cooperation. As you’ve seen, the only thing you have to do is obey. Trust us... and obey.

Tokio: ... And that’s how we won our first battle the first night there, without entering a combat and thanks to common sense. And 20 minutes later... we started to do what we were there for...

Nairobi: Listen, I want the machines working 24 hours a day, as if it was one of Pocholo’s raves. You know what I mean? Every time we stop we’ll lose a million, so we’re not stopping. We’ll do the technical amendments every three hours, both from the ink and the offset. So you know: joy, party and excitement. The best paid job ever: 2,400 million euros, maybe more. It all depended on the time we could hold on inside.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий