22 июн. 2020 г.

The Tank

Grace and Frankie 6×12


Robert: Ah, the Seahorse. It sounds like they know how to party.
Peter: Isn't the Seahorse the one that had an outbreak of botulism and several passengers perished at sea?
Robert: This is the one I want to go on, Peter.
Sol: But don't we deserve the super luxury deluxe? As Saroyan said, "In the time of your life, live."
Robert: We're all gonna end up in the ground anyway. Like the people who died of botulism.

Peter: Didn't you guys just recently buy fancy burial plots? ... You need to sell them.
Robert: What? Are you insane?
Peter: It's the perfect solution to this mess Sol's put you in. By the time it comes out, either he'll be dead and have no idea, or you'll be dead and have no idea how angry he is.

Nwabudike: I can't believe how nervous I am. I've never met a blood relative.
Coyote: What's the worst that could happen? He punches you off your bike and thinks you're fucking his mom?
Nwabudike: Less that and more... what if I hate him? What if I like him?
Coyote: It'll be fine. If you hate him, you'll never have to see him again. And if you like him, then you've doubled your friend count.
Nwabudike: Do people call cousins "cuz"? Is that a thing?
Coyote: I don't know, bro.

Nwabudike: You know how you said there was almost a no-percent chance I would be a kidney match?... Well, you were very, very, very, very wrong.

Frankie: You betrayed me. But you know who I feel worse for? You. Because you betrayed yourself. And now... I'm out.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий