27 июн. 2020 г.

Shape-Shifters

Love, Death & Robots 1×10


Decker: I don't even have a sister.
Sobieski: Then why do you get so mad when I dream about fucking her?

Master Sergeant: I don't trust anything that bleeds that much and then walks away. Unnatural is what you are.
Sobieski: Unnatural? I can stalk my prey by scent alone. I can run for miles while you need to ride in a stinking Humvee all day. I can see clearly on a moonless night, while you cling to your flashlight as soon as the sun goes down. You ask me, there's not much natural in that.
Master Sergeant: You fuckin' dog soldiers!
Sobieski: No disrespect, Sergeant... but if you call us dog soldiers again... I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. You wanna try it?

Sobieski: Claws and blood, baby.
Decker: They don't understand us any more than they do this fucking war, which is why we don't belong here.
Sobieski: Look, I don't like every asshole that calls himself an American, but it's still my fuckin' country. ... We are here for duty, honor and country, Momma and apple pie.

Major Reyner: You're not a soldier. You're a fucking animal.
Decker: I may be an animal, but I'm done wearing your leash.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий