20 июн. 2020 г.

The Laughing Stock

Grace and Frankie 6×11


Joan-Margaret: Where is Frankie? How could she be late to a meeting in her own house?
Grace: Are you new here? Her usual excuse is there was too much traffic on the stairs.
Joan-Margaret: Doesn't she know about Waze?

Grace: No. We are not wearing capes. We're not vampires, or superheroes, or magicians.
Frankie: Thanks for rubbing that in.

Frankie: You think there's any wiggle room there?
Grace: No! No dummy, no cape... no scatting.
Frankie: So, no toilet dance?
Grace: I have just all the luck, right? To be going on national television with somebody who can't be embarrassed.
Frankie: It's my superpower, Grace. When they see the miracle of our toilet, no one will be laughing at us. Oohing and aahing, yes. But laughing, no.

Nicole: So, first off, I want to welcome you to the Trust Us family. Welcome to whatever this is. There's no reason to be nervous.
Barry: I wasn't until you just said that.
Brianna: Well, he's a CPA, and they frighten easily.


Nicole: Are you two, uh, dating, engaged, married, or in a registered domestic partnership?
Brianna: Ooh.
Barry: I guess... dating.
Brianna: Dating? That's a... No, don't check that. It's a little casual for someone who held my hand through the This Is Us season finale.
Barry: He's just such a good dad. We're basically a married couple.
Brianna: We are?

Grace: No! No, Frankie, what are you doing?
Frankie: What I was born to do, steal toilets.

Frankie: Don't resist, Grace. Don't give these brutes a reason.

Grace: Oh, Frankie, you're not a joke.
Frankie: I just don't want to be some kind of sideshow. I'll just get in the way.
Grace: You came up with this. You are the way. I'm not gonna go there alone. Butch doesn't go out there without Sundance.
Frankie: And the last time they went out together, they were blown to pieces.
Grace: Oh, God. Listen. Ever since you and I became you and me, we've done a lot of crazy shit, but we've always done it together. And it's turned out pretty damn well. You know? And we always have the last laugh. 'Cause one of us is a mad genius, and the other one is really smart.
Frankie: I'm the mad genius, right?
Grace: Right.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий