27 июн. 2020 г.

The Change

Grace and Frankie 6×13


Joan-Margaret: Frankie, what are we doing here?
Frankie: What's it look like? We're taking fat rips off my new toilet bong.
Joan-Margaret: Yes, but what are we really doing?
Frankie: JM, this is a classic invention pivot. Did you know that Tesla started as a robot girlfriend for Elon Musk?

Frankie: Oh, my God. We could go anywhere we want. Grace would never go out with me after I smoked. She always got real paranoid when I was high.
Joan-Margaret: What about that place where they dump the seafood right on the tables?
Frankie: Oh, perfect. It'll make up for all the times Grace wouldn't let me eat chili off the counter.
Joan-Margaret: But I'm too wasted to drive. Also, I don't drive.

Joan-Margaret: You know, people have shells, too. Only ours are on the inside.
Frankie: I was thinking the exact same thing.
Joan-Margaret: I mean, it would be nice to have an outer shell sometimes. But I guess that's what raincoats are for.
Frankie: This is unbelievable! It's like we have one mind, but two accents. I'm paying for dinner, JM.
Joan-Margaret: No, no, no, you pay. I insist.
Frankie: Oh, no. I forgot my purse.
Joan-Margaret: Oh, dear. You forgot mine, too.


Nick: In case you hadn't noticed, we're in the middle of a conversation.
Grace: I'd call it a fight. That's why I'm slamming the door.

Frankie: Then why in the hell did you do it?
Grace: Because it's what a good wife does!... Oh, God. What did I just say?
Frankie: "That's what a good wife does."
Grace: Yeah, I know what I said. I'm just horrified that I said it.

Brianna: Look, you know I hate thinking about the future. But the only thing I hate more is thinking about a future without you in it.

Grace: I'm gonna be honest.
Frankie: It's going to be a very hard conversation.
Grace: Yeah.
Frankie: So I think you should fake your own death.
Grace: Oh, Frankie...
Frankie: You're right. Fake his death.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий