6 июн. 2020 г.

Arkansas (2020)

Kyle: I got a guy in my closet.

Swin: Oh, you act tough now, but we'll be friends. Everybody that meets me wants to be my friend.

Bright: Your name is Kyle Ribb. You never killed a man and your name is Swin Horn. You never killed a man. You're dependable. You're a project.

Bright: Would either of you boys like to call me sir? You can if you want. I won't think it's corny.

Johnna: I'll tell you what. You can't so much as kiss me for five dates.
Swin: And then what?
Johnna: Then you can.

Bright: Gentlemen, I would now like to say a few words about boredom. ...a bored criminal is a good criminal. So if you boys ever catch yourselves startin' to complain about boredom, just remember it's better to have to look for something to do than have something to do look for you.

Kyle: That was Frog?
Bright: That was Her. She calls herself Her.

Swin: Dogs actually enjoy sex with humans, you know? It'd be like you having sex with a super-hot alien.

Kyle: You should've felt someone following you.
Swin: Yeah, so called gut feelings come from your brain and I was thinkin' about somethin' else. I got distracted.
Kyle: Thinkin' about what?
Swin: I don't know now. I think about shit all the time. I spent years training my brain to race. I can't just fuckin' turn it off like a switch. That's why you're so good at this shit. Your brain's managing.

Almond: I'll deal with Shelton when the time is right. When the rewards outweigh the repercussion. You dig?.. What, you ain't ever hear cost benefit analysis?

Her: I can't wait to die. Be a lot simpler if I could kill myself, but that's a sin and I ain't goin' to hell. I'm waitin' on the Lord to strike me down.
Swin: Smart.
Her: Yes. Father, your will, your way. Take me, Father. Yes, Father.

Kyle Ribb: It's okay. You're one of us now.


Thomas: What's the title?
Frog: Oh, uh... Senior Distribution Executive. It's a good position for two corn fed white boys.

Swin: Exercise? Why would you be exercising if you wanna die as soon as possible?

Kyle: I intend to kill you by strangulation. Now, it'll be suicide, 'cause I'm giving you a fuckin' warning.

Swin: I'm sorry, but those magazines are the canary and the coal mine of Western civilization. ... It's materialism run rampant. All that celebrity worship and trash culture. It's drivin' everybody crazy and they don't even realize it.
Johnna: Keep talking, Professor.
Swin: What do you think all these zombie movies and post-apocalyptic stories are about the last few years?.. All these children's novels about over throwin' the government and fighting each other to death... It's mass projection. Everybody wants the world to end, because if that's what's passing for the American dream these days they all wanna opt out.
Johnna: Of what?
Swin: Of everything, fuckin' society.

Swin: You wanna know the big reveal?.. You can't opt out. You can't, I tried. I thought I had done it. But look at me. Here I am. Still ended up with a boss, a job, and a wacky coworker and a baby on the way.

Frog: Whether they have a plan... or they're just lost in a maze of their own fuck ups, it don't matter now. They're stupid. That's what makes them dangerous.

Kyle: Why do people keep doin' stuff? Wipin' counters down... takin' pictures, cheatin', offendin' things? What the fuck is the point?
Swin: It's evolved. Many schools of thought, but, in layman's terms, being the most sophisticated monkey also makes you the most confused monkey. So takin' action, any action at all... is a way to alleviate that confusion.

Kyle: I'm a drug dealer. No one knows they're a drug dealer until they become one. Once they do... there's no resignin' the post.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий