3 июн. 2020 г.

The Blackout (2019)


Yuriy: I have a different opinion about all this. ... Perhaps I don't mind that this happened. In my case, it gave my life meaning. I was nobody as a civilian, and here, I make a difference.
Olga: Don't you feel sorry for the people?
Yuriy: No, I don't know them. I bet you don't care, either, unless your loved ones got hurt... Only 0.5% of the population survived. That means that for every survivor, there are 1,000 dead. I'm 1 out of 1,000, you're 1 out of 1,000. Just like everyone else in this vehicle. I think it's pretty awesome. Isn't it?

Olga: What if we run into someone?
Lt Kasatkin: Why do you ask?
Olga: I want to know what to do.
Lt Kasatkin: In your case, scream.

Id: I didn't have to resort to that, but a short demonstration of power is more effective than a long explanation.

Marina Osmolovskaya: You're not human. Who are you?
Id: In your language, I am what you'd call... a god.

Yuriy: There are two signal flares, purple and red. Purple means we were attacked and need help.
Olga: And the red one?
Yuriy: Red equals dead.

Id: Our weapons are perfect. Once it reaches the planet, it starts spreading, attacking all forms of life present. It either destroys them or enslaves them. That's how we got rid of the Earth's developed race.
Marina Osmolovskaya: You mean us?
Id: You don't actually think that people built the pyramids? And the underwater cities?

Id: Mankind itself is our weapon. You are our perfect invaders. The perfect virus. You wiped out the original population, making room for us. .... You're a truncated version of us. We took away your psionic abilities. We gave you your drive to mate, which awoke your primal instincts. Combined with your emotions and mortality, they result in your need to procreate thoughtlessly and vigorously. This way, the virus spread faster.

Id: Do you even want to win?

Yuriy: What do we do next?
Id: You'll do what you were created for. Kill. Wars have always made you stronger. So much stronger, that you became a threat to us. Ra saw that and made up a religion for you based on love. He hoped the wars would stop and that mankind would remain in a state of infancy, with love for those around you and a total lack of technology. But, you turned religion into a reason for more war and endless conflict. You continued to kill each other. This is what you're made for. The nature of a virus always takes over.

Oleg: Let's make sure they don't wake up...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий