17 июн. 2020 г.

My Cousin Rachel (2017)

Philip: Did she? Didn't she? Who's to blame?

Seecombe: The madam has sent word that should you wish to pay your compliments, when you have dined, she would be pleased to receive you, sir.

Rachel Ashley: And how would you define it?
Philip: Define what?
Rachel Ashley: The difference. Our femininity: Mrs. Pascoe's and mine.
Philip: God knows. All I know is... I like looking at you... and I don't like looking at Mrs. Pascoe.

Philip: Thank you for your affection for me and for Ambrose. And your good guardianship over the years.
Kendall: Guardianship which ends tomorrow.
Philip: Tonight, in fact at midnight.
Kendall: Then happy birthday, Philip, tonight, at midnight.

Louise: You know nothing about her.
Philip: Or is it you who know nothing?

Rachel Ashley: Soon none of this will seem quite so bad. ... In a little while you'll be strong again and everything will be just as it was before I came.

Rachel Ashley: You are at the beginning of everything. A boy. How can I live with a boy? However lovely. Hmm? A glorious puppy... wandering around, miserable and wet-nosed, looking for its mother.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий