1 июл. 2020 г.

The One Where Ross Finds Out

Friends 2×7


Chandler: Okay. What is it about me? Do I not look fun enough? Is there something repellent about me?

Monica: Yo, Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes.
Chandler: Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it.

Phoebe: Ooh. Oh, Rachel! Don't look.

Rachel: Cats. How long do they live? Figuring you don't throw them under a bus or something?

Ross: You're over me?
Rachel: Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. Oh, my God. Oh...
Ross: When...? When were you... under me?

Phoebe: How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
Joey: I can't find the remote.

Joey: Let me get this straight. He got you to beg to sleep with him. He got you to say he never has to call you again. And he got you thinking this is a great idea?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
Joey: This man is my god!


Chandler: Monica, it's 6:30 in the morning. We're not working out. It's over.
Monica: No way! With one pound to go? Come on! We're workin', we're movin' We're in the zone, we're groovin'
Chandler: Okay, I don't mind the last pound. In fact, I kind of like the last pound. So don't make me do anything that I'll regret.
Monica: Ha, oh, what you gonna do, fat boy, huh? Ha, ha.
Chandler: What? Heh. Nothing. Except tell you, uh, it's wonderful how much energy you have.
Monica: Well, thanks.
Chandler: Especially considering how tough it's been for you to find work.
Monica: Well, you know. Heh.
Chandler: You know, I mean... you can't tell your parents you were fired, because they'd be disappointed.
Monica: Uh-huh.
Chandler: It's not as if you have a boyfriend's shoulder to cry on.
Monica: Well, no. But I...
Chandler: I mean... if it were me, I'd have difficulty getting out of bed at all.
Monica: You know, I try to stay positive...
Chandler: So you?... You feel like going for a run? All right. Because you don't have to. You could just take a nap right here.
Monica: Okay. Just for a little while.
Chandler: Okay.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий