21 июл. 2020 г.

Money Heist 1×8

El Profesor: We'll be the Resistance trapped in this rat hole the same way they were the Puerta del Sol Resistance. And Resistance always has people’s support. And if that doesn’t work... If that doesn’t work, the police will know we have assault weapons, will know we have explosives. No elite unit will be able to tell the difference between hostages and robbers. No Home minister will order the entry, no one.
Nairobi: Why not?
El Profesor: Because there are minors.

Coronel Prieto: Inspector, it was never those people's intention to release Alison Parker nor the eight underage people. It’s a trap... If you allow me, I’ll tell you one thing. When this is over, no one will remember it. It’s... It’s like Spain’s football team. It doesn’t matter how they do at the beginning of the World Championship. If you finally get them a happy ending, you’ll be the country’s hero. If it ends up in a long string of dead people, we’ll be screwed up... all of us.

Helsinki: 37.6. There’s no problem. 40, a problem. 37.6, no problem. Me, in the war, look after many men. Man looks after man. No problem. Everything is fine.

Berlín: Mr Francisco Torres... This gentleman has been printing banknotes for 27 years. And today, today he’s beaten his own record. Because, after 40 hours, he’s printed... Tell us how much money you have printed.
Torres: 311 million euros. ...
Nairobi: 311 million euros! ... Thank you, Mr. Torres, thank you. Thank you, everyone. Mr. Torres, do you know what you are? You are the fucking hostage of the month. Yes, let’s give him the round of applause he deserves. For Mr. Torres!


Raquel: ...even my mother believes me... Do you think a judge will believe me?
Ángel: I believe you, Raquel. I believe you. I can testify for you.
Raquel: Testify?
Ángel: Yes.
Raquel: What will you testify? You haven’t witnessed anything.
Ángel: What the hell! Aren’t we going to defame Fonollosa? Here, everyone defames everyone.

Río: Despite being the ambassador’s daughter, you’re a bit rebellious, aren’t you?
Alison Parker: Not really, it’s been the second crazy thing I’ve done in my life.
Río: Ah, is it? And which was the first one?
Alison Parker: Taking ballet lessons behind my father’s back.
Río: Blimey, what a crazy thing to do! Watch out, you start by dancing and end up involved in some fishy stuff, say the violin. And later, going to a rave.

Berlín: ...you’re an expert, you may be able to help me to solve a problem I have about sexuality. You see... Actually, I would like to explain my theory to you. May I?... I came up with it because of jokes. Jokes... You know that for a joke to be funny, there has to be some truth... and some pain.
Mercedes: Ah, really? No, I didn’t know. How curious.
Berlín: Yes. It’s that way. Do you know the one about the headache?
Mercedes: No.
Berlín: The husband arrives home. "Darling, I brought you an aspirin." And the wife says: "But I haven’t got a headache." "Then let’s fuck." Have you notice the amount of jokes that portray the male figure always trying to break down the female to obtain sex? And the woman, always obliged, as if she didn’t like it. Do you think that's the truth? Don’t you have the same appetite for sex, miss?
Mercedes: I understand we do. Perhaps, not as frequently, don't you think?
Berlín: It could be...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий