4 июл. 2020 г.

Beyond the Aquila Rift

Love, Death & Robots 1×7


Greta: It's okay, Thom. You're here now. That's all that matters.

Greta: I always think men are sexiest when they try and think.

Greta: I don't want to hurt you, Thom.
Thom: I just need to know what's going on here. I need to see. I need to see this place. I need to see you as you really are.
Greta: You're not ready. Trust me...
Thom: Show me, God damn it!
Greta: All right, Thom. But understand this: I do care for you. I care for all the lost souls that end up here.

Greta: You're in Saumlaki Station, Schedar Sector.
Thom: Schedar Sector? But... that's hundreds of light years off our course.
Greta: Yes, it is. But, hey, at least there's a friendly face here.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий