6 июл. 2020 г.

Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020)

Lars Erickssong: He's right. My father is ashamed of me.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: No, he's not. That's not true.
Lars Erickssong: No, it is true. After you left, he looked me deep into the eyes and said, "I am ashamed of you."
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Oh, I don't know if that's...
Lars Erickssong: And then, he said, "You have wasted your whole life on this one stupid idea of the Eurovision Song Contest. And now you're a grown man without a wife? Without a child? Your life is a joke."
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Maybe he was drunk...
Lars Erickssong: No. He said, "And you might think that I'm drunk, but I am dead sober. And I'm very serious."

Sigrit Ericksdottir: Why?
Lars Erickssong: We can't.  We have to think about the music.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Oh, yes...
Lars Erickssong: Right? But we can make music and love.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: No, we can't.
Lars Erickssong: Mmm.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Really? Just...
Lars Erickssong: No. Romance, it ruins the bands. Think about it. Fleetwood Mac, right? ABBA, Post Malone, Semen and Garfunkel.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Yeah, I forgot about Semen and Garfunkel.

Stephan: What are you doing?
Lars Erickssong: I'm taking this rope that's loose and I'm rolling it around to make it like in a circle. I'm going to become a fisherman. And drink myself to death like a real Erickssong man. This is my new life.
Stephan: But what about Sigrit?
Lars Erickssong: Rich, hairless Russian guy with a huge dingle-dong came between us.
Stephan: Shit happens.
Lars Erickssong: Yeah. Goodbye. Remember, give up on your dreams now while you're still young.


Alexander Lemtov: Why don't you stay with me after the contest?
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Oh... Alexander, we barely know each other.
Alexander Lemtov: Yes, but you are beautiful and kind. I handsome and rich. This is typically  very winning combination.

Sigrit Ericksdottir: Um... uh... Lemtov, I need to ask you something.
Alexander Lemtov: Sure, sure.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Okay. Uh... Are you gay?
Alexander Lemtov: What? No! No, no! Of course not! I am Russian!
Sigrit Ericksdottir: No?
Alexander Lemtov: There no gay people in Russia.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Statistically speaking, I think that's impossible.
Alexander Lemtov: I assure you. Hundred percent.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Gender-fluid?
Alexander Lemtov: Fact of truth. No gay Russian.
Sigrit Ericksdottir: Non-binary?
Alexander Lemtov: No, non-binary. I, he, him pronoun. He, him.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий