24 июл. 2020 г.

Money Heist 1×9

Moscú: You always do the same thing, damn, you’re always doing that.
Tokio: And what’s wrong, I’m not enough for your son?
Moscú: I think you’re too much. Because you live your life like a videogame. Robberies, shooting, lovers. Adventures...
Tokio: Well, yes, I enjoy life.
Moscú: No. You enjoy leaping from one stone onto another in mud pools. And after you leap, the stone sinks in. You leave dead bodies behind on the hard shoulders. That’s what you like.

Mónica: Don't make a mistake. You may be the best out of all the Nazis, but you still are one of them.

Tokio: I’m a toxic woman.
Río: If you’re trying to break up with me, make me go away or something of that sort, don’t you dare.
Tokio: Rio, mate... I’m burnt soil. Worse. I’m a fucking petrol drum and a match.
Río: I love bonfires. And if you’re toxic, I’ll feel dizzy. With a joint, and I’ll enjoy it.

Berlín: Denver, is it you? I ordered you to kill her on Friday. And today is Sunday. Resurrection Sunday! Praise the Lord.

Nairobi: Don’t be a motherfucker, Berlin, this isn’t a film by Tarantino, eh? Put the gun down.

Berlín: You know what weighs more? Life, surely, Denver. Yes, it does.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
<

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий