19 июл. 2020 г.

The One After the Superbowl: Part 1

Friends 2×12


Rob Donan: I don't know anything about music, but I think you're really great.
Phoebe: Oh, wow. Ha, ha.
Rob Donan: Anyway, I schedule performers for children's libraries. And I was thinking, have you thought about playing your songs for kids?
Phoebe: Oh, I would love to have kids... hear me play the songs that I will write for them.

Joey: What do you wanna do for dinner?
Chandler: We could stay in and cook for ourselves...

Dean Lipson: I'm afraid I have some bad news. Marcel has passed on.
Ross: Oh, my God. What happened?
Dean Lipson: Well, he got sick, and then he got sicker... and then he got a little better. But then he died.
Ross: I can't believe this!
Dean Lipson: I'm sorry, Mr. Geller. But you know, there's an old saying: "Sometimes monkeys die. " It's not a great saying... but it certainly is fitting today.

Monica: I can't believe Joey's having lunch with his stalker. What is she like?
Chandler: Well, you remember Kathy Bates in Misery?
Monica: Mm-hm.
Chandler: Well, she looks the exact opposite of that.
Monica: And she's not crazy?
Chandler: Oh, no, no. She's a total wack job.

Rob Donan: That was great. The kids loved you.
Phoebe: Yay! I rock!
Rob Donan: And you know why? Because you told the truth. Nobody ever tells kids the truth. You were incredible!
Phoebe: Ha, ha. But?
Rob Donan: How did you know there was a "but"?
Phoebe: I sense these things. It was either "but" or "butter. "

Ross: Oh, my God. The zoo told me that my monkey was dead.
The Zoo Keeper: Pfft. The zoo! You believe everything the zoo tells you?

Rob Donan: Maybe if you just played some regular kiddie songs?
Phoebe: No. What do you want me to be? Like some... stupid, big, like, purple dinosaur?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий