22 июл. 2020 г.

The One After the Superbowl: Part 2

Friends 2×13


Ross: How big of a star is Marcel?
Joey: In human terms? I'd say... Cybill Shepherd.

Susie: We've got a problem. I can't do Chris' makeup. She refuses to acknowledge her mustache. It looks like her eyebrow fell down. Unless we convince her to let me bleach it... Jean-Claude Van Damme will be making out with Gabe Kaplan... I hate actors!

Chandler: Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
Susie: I'm Susie Moss... Fourth grade?.. Glasses?.. I carried a box of animal crackers like a purse?
Chandler: Susie Moss! Right! Yeah! Wow! You look... Great job growing up.

Monica: It's Jean-Claude Van Damme! I didn't know he was in this movie. He is so hot!
Rachel: You think?
Monica: The Muscles from Brussels? Wham-Bam-Van-Damme? Did you see Timecop?
Rachel: No. Was he any good in it?
Monica: Rachel, he totally changed time!
Rachel: Wow. So why don't you go talk to him? Go tell him he's cute. What's the worst that could happen?
Monica: He could hear me.

Susie: Um, how many times do I have to touch you on the arm before you ask me on a date?
Chandler: Well, uh, let's try one more... There you go. Ernie's, 8:00?


Chandler: Stick a fork in me... I am done!
Phoebe: Uh... Stick a fork what?
Chandler: Like when you're cooking a steak.
Phoebe: Oh, I don't eat meat.
Chandler: How do you know vegetables are done?
Phoebe: Well, you don't. You eat them and you can tell.
Chandler: Okay, then eat me, I'm done!

Chandler: I've met the perfect woman...

Susie: Come on, hurry!
Chandler: Do you want this done quick or done right?

Monica: I gotta admit, I was surprised that you agreed to go on a blind date.
Jean-Claude Van Damme: Normally, I would not do it.
Monica: Yeah? What made you make the exception for me?
Jean-Claude Van Damme: Rachel told me, uh... you were dying to have a threesome with me and, uh, Drew Barrymore. By the way, Drew has some ground rules and...

Phoebe: I think I want to write a song about all this... Ooh, except one of the strings on my guitar is broken. Chandler, can I borrow your G-string?
Chandler: How long you been waiting to say that?
Phoebe: About 20 minutes!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий